September 26th, 2013Edit
- In game help is now available! Click the ? in the upper right corner of the screen. (Comes with pretty pictures)
- Welcome to all the new Leap Day players! Say hello in chat and help build up our little Flannish community.
September 11th, 2013Edit
- Mr. Jones proved too difficult. He has been sent away for a bit until he starts to play nicely with others.
- La Dura Dura, Dark Lorde and Cougarina updated with more resources. Last versions impossible; please abandon them to avoid head explosions.
September 10th, 2013Edit
- Shoppe upgrades adjusted so that the first major upgrade requires fewer resources. You'll start seeing this when you start a new map.
August 29th, 2013Edit
- And the server issues seem resolved. Fine days of flannery ahead!
August 28th, 2013Edit
- Our service provider is experiencing stability issues. There be storms in the Clouds! Fingers crossed that it clears soon.
August 22nd, 2013Edit
- You may select from any earlier major recipe upgrade once a shoppe is leveled.
August 17th, 2013Edit
- A good must be delivered in order to have a chance of getting any of the golden good versions of it and its ingredients.
- Considerably more treasure now drops when you beat a ghost.
August 14th, 2013Edit
- Planned Downtime: On Aug 14 2013, starting at 10pm PST, the LeapDay servers will be down for an estimated 4 hours for a maintenance event.
August 03rd, 2013Edit
- Bonuses for trading are increased. Be friendly! Cooperate for mutual profit.
- Mentoring gives mentors guaranteed track and train plans
- New Altar Rule: Multiple people can deliver goods to a territory-type altar and get the bonus if they crafted the delivered good.
- New Junk Rule: Junk shoppes will *not* allow you to drop the item you just crafted back onto the same type of shoppe.
- New Shoppe Rule: You can deliver to the output corner
July 30th, 2013Edit
- Old maps will produce the wrong items due to the recipe change. Start a new map to see all the new features.
- Level up your prince and earn skill points that let you upgrade recipes. Create a specialized prince!
- Maps replace mini-bosses with special altars that gice major boosts to your game if you complete them.
- Maps are guaranteed to drop a single use plan. Each map drops something different.
- Recipes can now be upgraded using magical golden goods.
June 25th, 2013Edit
- Major Update is live. Changes will apply to new games as they start.
- Major update incoming! Leapin' huge!
June 08th, 2013Edit
- Big apologies to anyone with a corrupted game. :-( We've added a new update system that should prevent this in the future.
- Some revised recipes are available when you start a new game. These result in fewer dead end goods.
June 07th, 2013Edit
- There are reports of missing telephone booths as we have a new chat paradigm...
May 27th, 2013Edit
- Altars and factories should now give the proper trade bonuses. Make them trades!
May 22nd, 2013Edit
- Timed goals should be sane now for in-flight and new games. Take that, Bug Demon!
- 3 and 5-item factories will no longer be available. They may make a return for advanced games in the future.
- Miser factories for new games will be in your basic set of items.
- Miser factories should no longer have a gold penalty on crafted goods.
- Matchmaking: you should at least see a game from each bucket of difficulty up to the level of your most leveled up Prince.
May 20th, 2013Edit
- For the new games, recipes should now properly show only 2 ingredients (no wildcards). Older games should be unaffected.
- Major Recipe changes in play for the new games. Gonaa be leapin' awesome.
May 18th, 2013Edit
- Rolled back changes for a moment so we can first freeze the way things work for existing games.
- 3 new intro maps! Also, new specialized factories as loot!
- Major initial improvements to game matching are live. See a game that needs a final slot filled? Join up and help ensure victory!
- Servers are back up. Happy Dancing Flan!
- LeapDay servers are currently down. Sad Flan. Very sad Flan.
May 17th, 2013Edit
- Big improvements to matchmaking incoming. Pardon us through some version updates.
May 15th, 2013Edit
- What do you get when you combine 2 Mana? #newgoodscomingtoleapday
- Fixed an issue keeping some users from logging in. #leapdaybugfix
- New games should more correctly show time elapsed. #leapdaybugfix
- Fixed an issue with missing loot in some cases. #leapdaybugfix
- Leap Day news is now served through Twitter! Check back here or follow @LeapDayGameNews for the very latest.
May 13th, 2013Edit
- Welcome to Leap Day News!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.